We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
Notion can be used for writing personal notes, making collaborative documents, publishing a wiki, for managing projects and more; it's used by individual consumers, small teams, and large enterprises alike. We’re looking for an experienced growth product manager to steward the next phase of Notion’s adoption and unlock value both for our customers and the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the front lines of a product loved by millions of customers and shape the strategy for its next wave of growth.
What You'll Achieve:
- You’ll work closely with teammates across design, engineering, data science, research, customer experience and product marketing to define, and execute on, a vision for scaling consumer-facing products at Notion
- You'll guide the prioritization of work in a key area of Notion’s growth flywheel (acquisition, activation, monetization, expansion & referral) and help make resourcing and prioritization tradeoffs in service of our customers’ and our company’s goals
- You’ll improve the way millions of people write, edit, share, organize, broadcast, publish and track work, with a steady cadence of product improvements and fixes.
- You’ll listen to and work with members of our creator and developer community, improving the core of Notion’s product
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You have a track record of delivering impactful product launches and improvements.
- You are data-driven, leaning heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product prioritization and decision making.
- You are passionate about customer delight by making robust improvements to customer experience.
- You’re a team player with a growth mindset, who wants to deliver the best work of their career.
- You have built, or are committed to building, diverse and inclusive product teams.
Nice to Haves:
- You have a Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience.
- You've worked in the product function of a startup and care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organization.
- You've heard of computing pioneers like Ada Lovelace, Douglas Engelbart, Alan Kay, and others—and understand why we're big fans of their work.
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $160,000 - $250,000 per year.