Launched in Dec '21, Sticky is quickly growing to become the #1 mobile-first NFT / digital asset marketplace, for creators and collectors! We cater to everyone, from Newbies to experienced and astute!
In users' words, creating, trading and collecting NFTs on Sticky is 'amazingly easy' and 'fun'. No crypto wallet needed! Purchases are made with safe & easy in-app-purchases & featured NFTs are verified for authenticity.
Check us out: - On iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sticky-memes-sticker-maker/id1497044357 - On the web: https://getstic.ky/ - On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getstic.ky/?hl=en
We are growing, and fast! Come join our team! Finding amazing people that believe in our mission and want to help us change the world is our top priority!
If you're at all interested or just curious about what we are doing, send us a message! We have offices in Brazil, but we are hiring Worldwide, 100% remote!
The Product Owner/Manager needs to understand user problems, obtain feedback on existing products and competitive products, and identify solutions. They synthesize these inputs into road maps and product requirements and communicate these with internal and external stakeholders.
To be effective, you will collaborate closely with design, engineering and QA to ensure delivery to estimates or deadlines with full transparency of dependencies, risks and priorities. Collectively, you will play a central role throughout the product life cycle and be a real driving force to delivering solutions.
This is a hands-on position, which will require the following capabilities:
- Translate data, business requirements, customer feedback and user needs into user stories and user testing/acceptance criteria.
- Own and drive end-to-end product roadmap; create the vision, set the strategy and requirements, prioritise complex deliverables, drive requirements discussions and identify key technology and solution gaps.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision, collaborating with designers, engineering, to build value adding features and enhancements
- Develop Epics, Features, detailed requirements and user stories for an agile working environment.
- Effective communication to stakeholders and internal Sticky teams (e.g., IT, marketing etc)
- Lead the product through development, testing and launch, advocating to achieve the best outcomes.
- Ensure key product metrics can be tracked and monitored upon project release, monitor and react to product KPIs by analysing behavioural and objective user data.
- Strategically identify unmet consumer needs and opportunities; effectively utilise metrics to demonstrate problems and indicate success.
- Direct UX/UI design and work with UX team to develop and deliver development-ready UX/UI.
- Own the delivery of the work through regular app/web releases.
- Previous experience in Digital Startups
- Knowledge/Like for Cryptocurrency and NFTs
- Strong sense of Ownership: get things done! Take ownership, love autonomy & responsibility.
- Entrepreneurship: You take calculated risks. You have the freedom to innovate, identify new opportunities and take on responsibilities.
- Data-Driven: Understand that you cannot improve what you cannot measure. Push towards a defined business metric, understand the data that makes that metric meaningful.
- Iterative Development and Testing: You live and breath the product. You have the ability to identify the small things that can make a big difference to key business metrics. You constantly experiment, realising A/B testing, and tweak and optimise features for better performance.
- Customer-Centric Focus: You understand that success comes from thinking like the consumer.
- Problem-solving: You don't see problems, you see challenges. Challenges you love to solve.
- Desirables / Differentials:
- Knowledge in A/B and multivariable tests;
- Knowledge in Web/App Analytics
We want people
- Who are curious, want to learn and know more about the world
- Be passionate about what they do - they are advocates for our users and will have the skills, experience, credibility and skills to fight for them!
- With analytical skills (people who think!)
- Who learn fast
- With a strong sense of ownership
- That are flexible – people who are happy and able to adjust their preferred design processes and approaches as projects require
- Are collaborative, work well in teams, are humble and respect the opinions of others, and always help where needed
- Who are innovative - think and act outside the box;
- And that focus on results, with a vision on the "infinite game"
- Generous salary and stock options.
- The opportunity to build and grow with a cutting-edge VC-backed global marketplace from the start, as one of its first 10 developers
- An entrepreneurial, pragmatic, high performance, transparent and friendly culture.
- Wherever you want (fully remote)