About The Sandbox
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more.
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1,5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
About The Position
Are you an experienced Product Owner versed into Web3 and DAO? Then we have an opportunity for you. The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. We are looking for a quality driven and innovative Product Owner to join our highly motivated and experienced Ecosystem Tribe. You will be leading the DAO Squad in close collaboration with the Tech Lead*. The DAO Squad* is committed to define, develop and introduce the features and structure of a decentralized governance by and for all Sandbox users.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify needs by interviewing the stakeholders and analyzing the market.
- Manage the backlog and lead the roadmap for your squad
- Be responsible for feature deliveries and quality, 0 to 100%.
- Create feature specifications for the squad UX designer and developers.
- Review design iterations and deliverables until the feature sign-off.
- Follow the development cycle (implementation, QA, improvements) and the release cycle (deployment, communications, operations).
- Follow adoption and Improve products with a Data-driven approach.
What are we looking for
- You have held a similar position in a Web3, Web2 or Gaming company for over 5 years.
- You have shipped at least one successful Web3 product.
- You can motivate and lead your squad with a clear vision of the objectives and deliverables.
- You know your way around UX and can design features with the user journey in mind.
- You can aggregate technical, operational and development constraints in your initial design.
- Advanced knowledge of Web3 environments
- Advanced knowledge of DAO and decentralized governance
You might also have
- Proficiency with Data analysis tools
- Solidity proficiency