Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Are you ready to be a driving force behind one of the largest creative communities in the world?
We're looking for an entrepreneurial type Product Manager — one who loves to understand user problems and tie them to product innovations and solutions. Someone who thrives in a complex environment and can take an idea from 0 to execution. If joining a successful remote company with the opportunity to grow, do career-defining work, and leave your mark excites you, then keep reading.
Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest-growing creative communities in the world. We give photographers a huge audience and help millions of creators to easily source the content they require to create beautiful products and designs.
Our mission is creative freedom: free and unrestricted access to all the creative ingredients that the world needs to build amazing things!
How we create, deliver and expand the value we give each contributor and user is where you come in.
What you'll be doing:
- Product Execution - Coordinate our team(s) to deliver on this roadmap, diving into product management initiatives where required.
- Support the planning process and coordinate the efforts of a cross-functional team to maintain product and engineering output
- Product Strategy - collaborate with leadership team to bring your insights into the company and product strategy
- GTM - Partner with our Marketing and community teams on go-to-market, ensuring all of our insights and opportunities are feeding back into our Product & Growth roadmaps.
- Become an internal subject matter expert on Pexels contributors and find ways we can add even more value to them
Who we're looking for:
- You can dream up a vision, set a product strategy and bring people together to create and deliver features that drive value and results
- You are proactive in nature, have a strong bias-to-action and driven to do the best work of your life
- You’re curious, and love understanding the why behind user behaviour, so that you can build solutions that solve real problems for our users while also achieving Pexel’s goals
- Your communication skills bring clarity to chaos, and empower you to inspire your teams to dream and achieve crazy big goals.
- You’re a go-getter who loves building things, watching them grow, learning from the data and then building more!You love getting your hands dirty and owning initiatives end to end - from Discovery through Delivery, Go to market, then to Iteration.
- As a bonus, you have experience working in products or experiences related to content, community, and marketplaces.
You're a match if:
- You have 6+ years experience in product management building software products
- You can demonstrate that you’re passionate about building products with delightful and simple UX, and strive for excellence and not mediocrity.
- You’re data informed, have experience with different types of experimentation and making decisions based on a range of qualitative and quantitative inputs.
- You enjoy having ownership and impact on functions critical to the product, and know how to rally people around you towards a shared vision.
- You enjoy working with people across many specialties, from other Product Managers to Engineers, Data Analysts, community & marketing.
- You have experience working in a fast paced and high growth startup environment, where you’ve had regular involvement working with founders.