Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
About the Team
Product managers at Okcoin are the CEOs of their areas of focus. We develop growth-focused product strategies, manage cost/profitability and then deliver powerful strategies that guide customers through simple transaction workflows. We are building an integrated and beautiful crypto-finance experience for mobile and web. Product managers collaborate across business units and align user research, design and UX writing, brand and marketing, technical project management and engineering, testing, data, compliance and legal teams. We are a multi-cultural and decentralized team with a deep passion for bitcoin, crypto and Defi. We are objective oriented and everyone contributes to data analysis to drive business growth.
About the Opportunity
Are you excited about the future of cryptocurrency and the potential it holds for changing the financial landscape? Do you have a passion for creating exceptional user experiences and the drive to see a project through from ideation to launch? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Payment Fiat Experience Product Manager at Okx, you will be at the forefront of the connection between fiat currency and crypto. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Payments team to integrate the latest modern payment solutions into funds in/out, buy/sell products and enable a wide range of fiat capabilities for our global customers.
You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of Okx and connection between fiat and crypto. If you are an entrepreneurial product manager, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define the strategy and roadmap for Okcoin fiat payment methods and user experience
- Owning key metrics and driving northstar metrics for the product
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring products to market and iterate based on customer feedback
- Keeping up-to-date on the market landscape to stay competitive
What We Look For In You:
- 5+ years of product management experience in the tech space, ideally front-end user experience related
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Data-driven with experience defining, tracking, and analyzing metrics
- Ability to pick up new knowledge and skills fast and break down vague/complex problems
- Experience in payments is a strong plus
- Excitement about working in a fast-paced environment and driving process improvements
- Strong cross-team execution and time management skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and senior leadership
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain innovations
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience working with payments systems or crypto platforms is strongly preferred
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The salary range for this position is $121,000 to $264,000.
The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.