Seam lets developers connect and control 3rd-party connected devices like door locks, thermostats, and more.
About the Role
Have you ever come home from work, and encountered a "Missed Delivery" slip on your front door? It's frustrating when you miss a grocery delivery or a much anticipated package in the mail.
As online shopping becomes more and more prevalent, this problem is only going to get worse! Seam is on a mission to overhaul the delivery experience by allowing consumers to give delivery companies pre-authorized access to their doors. Our team, made of alums in Nest, Sonder, Stanford, Berkeley, YC, and more, is building the software that will become the unified platform to smart access in our homes.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced first Product Manager to join our team! You will work closely with our engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and deliver a best-in-class user experience. Coming onboard, you will be in charge of creating a suite of applications used by consumers and property managers to manage access to their homes and buildings.
*This role is San Francisco based. We are not looking for remote candidates at the moment.
- Define and drive the strategic vision and roadmap for Seam’s Delivery Partnerships product
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure efficient and effective delivery of impactful features that meet our customers' needs
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and pricing models
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify opportunities and threats to the company's product offerings
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Analyze product performance metrics, gather customer feedback, and use insights to continuously improve product offerings
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in the API industry or related field
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Prior experience working at growth stage private companies
- You’re excited to work in spaces that don't have obvious answers
Our Technology Stack
- Design: Figma
- Frontend: React, Chakra UI
- Backend: NodeJS, Next.js, Postgres, Vercel, Typescript