About Angel Studios
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We are looking for a Product Manager to own our subscription offering. Angel Studios pioneered an all new way to support shows you love with the Pay it Forward method. This individual will be responsible for figuring out how Pay it Forward will scale into the future, without losing the heart that made it such a success.
- Balance your strong instinct with a culture of hypothesis testing, measurement, and velocity to learn and improve products you own
- Balance both big picture vision and driving the details of execution with all the cross-functional teams involved.
- Connect deeply with users and their needs and express them in products that enhance their lives and fulfill their needs that align with product goal
- Brainstorm with our users, fellow engineers, product designers, and stakeholders, to understand what they want, figure out what they really need, and finally, what we should build
- Drive the overall success of the product from brainstorming to final execution and maintenance
- Specifying and oversee the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Help oversee the design, structure, implementation, and planning of how to market and promote the product to the public
- Must attend and contribute to regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language required. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- An exceptional listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with and Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented perspective and able to pick up on overlooked details.
- Organization and time management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and manage tasks with ambiguity.
- Willing to perform an array of tasks both in and out of the office.
- Can take feedback to tasks and assignments positively and create better solutions.
- A quick study, able to pick up new skills and learn how to use new programs.
- Must participate in setting and achieving regularly scheduled and outlined objectives.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver best-in-class solutions with minimal guidance.
- Recognize when you're wrong, learning from your mistakes and moving past them.
- You have a good balance of technical depth and business savvy and can command respect from both engineers and business leaders.
- You have the tenacity and leadership experience to help you influence, lead, and organize complex projects.
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge.
- Ability to take individual ownership, execute with high energy, share context, insist on candor with positive intent.
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience building software
- 3+ year experience in a product manager role
- Ability to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Experience with A/B testing and product experimentation.
Preferred education and experience
- Experience running multiple A/B tests per week
- Experience growing a subscription base
- Experience in product marketing
$135,000 - $165,000 a year
Commensurate with experience and scope of responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity with employer match
- Paid parental leave