ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
We're on a mission to save people time by making the world more productive, and we're looking for a productivity-obsessed Product Marketer to play a critical role in how we bring our products to life for our customers. The successful candidate will be a natural storyteller who can craft messaging and design campaigns that excite our users at every stage of their ClickUp journey.
For this role, we're looking for someone with experience bringing new product functionality and use cases to market. This is a highly collaborative role, and you'll partner closely with product, growth, marketing, and sales to lead the strategy and execution of a consistent stream of product launches to drive growth for the business.
We're looking for someone with experience working in a PLG environment who has demonstrated the ability to get people enthused about new (and existing) features and capabilities - especially through creative messaging and product visuals.
If developing "traditional" B2B messaging for large enterprises is your jam, this job probably isn't for you. Rather, we're looking for someone who can apply more of a B2C mindset to deliver "punchy" messaging and copy that really strikes an emotional chord with users and buyers.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-moving, innovative company, hone your skills, and grow your career as the company grows.
- Stay connected to the vision of the product and serve as the glue between product, marketing, growth, and our customers.
- Lead new product and feature launches, and collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to build our go-to-market strategy.
- Look for creative ways to engage our audience and stand out from the competition when we bring new features to market.
- Develop an expert understanding of our products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete.
- Craft compelling messaging, positioning and product visuals that will be used throughout the company to generate awareness and interest in our platform and get our customers fired up about ClickUp.
- Create compelling content (e.g., blogs, videos, landing pages, webinars) that clearly conveys our platform's value to the market.
- 2-4 years of direct experience in SaaS Product Marketing at a PLG-focused company.
- Exceptional communication skills to write, craft, and tell compelling narratives.
- Experience leading go-to-market efforts for new products, features, or solutions.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous problems by breaking them down into clear and logical project plans.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Productivity geek with enthusiasm for our mission to make the world more productive.
- A can-do attitude that's always seeking better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Speak human in our marketing content, translating technical updates and feature releases into clear points of value for customers.
Salary Range: $125,000 - $159,500 (base pay)
This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend