VRJAM is a start-up software developer and entertainment media company, we focus on creating new ways for content creators to perform in a digital space. VRJAM empowers creators, platform owners, and brands to effortlessly create inspiring immersive experiences redefining fan engagement by making content beautiful, interactive, and immersive. We are now looking for a Social Media Lead to join our ever-growing team. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role in a start-up, where you create impact by:
● Being an effective sparring partner for the team. ● You’re hands-on, but know how to collaborate and prioritize ● You are a solo artist but a team player at the same time; ● Trying new approaches and doing things differently, and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
We believe in perfectly planned and imaginative and memorable Social Media Posts, the position would help build our brand by managing our presence on social media.
Our ideal candidate for this position is passionate, creative, detail-oriented, and most of all dedicated to providing a superb experience at every turn for our users.
This position demands an expert in all aspects of social media. Our best candidate can manage the daily details with big-picture thinking to ensure a truly unique experience. Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
This position is based in Amsterdam. To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies across our social media channels.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Medium, LinkedIn, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Oversee, plan, and delivers content across different platforms
- Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Form key relationships with internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Adobe Analytics.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager within a creative industry.
- Knowledge of Web3 (Metaverse)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and Video Editing skills.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting skills in English.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Experience with gaming or cryptocurrency would be preferred
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at VR JAM.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.