Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with CS degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build VC-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools and more.
Everything that you see on our website is built on Bubble, through our own home-grown Meta app. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us evolve our product and shape it for faster growth. This person would report to our Head of Product Design, working primarily on the Bubble Meta app, which powers everything you see on Bubble, besides our editor. This person would work closely with our PMs and Engineers to iterate on what we have today as well as design and implement new features.
In particular, as a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Be involved in all stages of product strategy, working tightly with the product management and engineering orgs
- Collaborate with the design team to contribute to and design within our design system
- Work with Product and executive stakeholders to identify proposals towards Bubble’s business objectives e.g. making Bubble a more enjoyable and intuitive tool to use, improving in-product user onboarding, increasing user conversion rates, etc.
- Run UX research as needed to validate ideas and designs while helping with other UX research as need arises
- Have prior experience and a strong portfolio of end-to-end product design projects rolled out to users
- have worked in a product org, closely with Engineers and Product Managers in a pod / squad model
- Prior experience with design of a SaaS product is heavily preferred
- Prior experience with design of a primarily web-based product is heavily preferred
- Passionate about user experience and empowering users to build no-code applications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to details (to the pixel)
- Very organized when building complex sites/web apps
- Experience with Bubble is a plus, but it can be learned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in design