🤩 Help us build products that touch every aspect of the payment life cycle. Tratta is a B2B SaaS platform providing credit and collection companies a way to create a positive customer experience while increasing their revenue (tratta.io)
We’re looking for a UX/UI product designer to join our small, productive, remote team spanning UTC-7 ↔ UTC+1 time zones. Our primary focus is on design support for our two core products:
- Collect - A consumer payment portal.
- Console - An admin panel tailored for the staff of collection agencies.
Occasionally, we might require that refined designer touch for Marketing Materials, Onboarding Documents for our clients, and similar tasks. Another significant endeavor on the horizon could be an update to our website.
🎨 Some of the features we’re working on
These are two of the exciting projects just as examples of possible tasks for a designer. First one we have on our roadmap, and the second is already built.
We’re building full-fledged campaigns inside Tratta! Organizations will be able to create lists & segments of customers, create email templates, and schedule them to be sent just once or periodically.
💵 Settlement Offers
Settlement Offers are used as an optional promotion to offer customers a discount on their payment. It’s built on top of existing payments features in Tratta.
(You can find screenshots of these features in notion-page with postion description)
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone able to dive into our product development cycle designing new features, and making our products better for end users. We expect from you:
- Strong skills and experience in product design (both UX and UI; creating and maintenance of a design system) 🦸
- A creative and pragmatic approach to solving design tasks 🚀
- Good Marketing feeling will be a plus 🪴
- Proficiency with Figma (our design tool) 🖌️
- Desire to learn new and a sense of humor 🙂
Description and benefits
This is a part-time position, 15-25 hours per week. Compensation is determined by an hourly rate. We’d appreciate it if you can ensure a 3-4 hour overlap with the UTC+1 time zone during your working hours.
- Location and Team: Tratta is based in the US with an office in the Midwest and a small team spanning Europe, Africa, and South America.
- Our Approach : We are a small team with an agile and pragmatic approach. Most of the tasks you will get will be based on real user needs and our long-term product vision. We are flexible, dynamic, and open-minded.
How to apply
You can submit this google-form. Or write us ([email protected]) in brief about why you’d be a good match for this position and attach your portfolio. We’re very curious about the projects you worked on in the past and what was your individual contribution in those projects.
We look forward to hearing from you!