At Technique, we are on a mission to create exceptional products that leave a positive mark on the world. We believe in the power of design to drive meaningful change, and we're looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our team. If you're passionate about innovative digital products and user-centric design, we want you to be a part of our journey.
As a member of our close-knit team of elite designers, you will play a crucial role in shaping products that make a difference. You'll collaborate with experienced industry experts and work on exciting forward thinking Fintech products. This is your opportunity to grow, learn, and make a lasting impact on users' lives through design.
Are you ready to apply your design expertise and creativity to create exceptional user experiences? Join us in our mission and be a part of something special.
Due to time constraints we are looking for applicants who are based in Europe.
- User-Centric Design: Conduct user research and gather insights to understand user needs.
- Interaction Design: Develop wireframes, prototypes and user flows to illustrate product functionality, mechanism and interactions. Collaborating with development teams to ensure implementation is possible with detailed design specifications
- Visual Design: Create compelling, engaging designs that align with our clients' brand and guidelines. Deliver consistent pixel-perfect scalable interfaces.
- Design Systems/Libraries: Contribute to the development and maintenance of not just our, but our clients’ design systems. To ensure design consistency across multiple products, platforms and landscapes. Establish design patterns, guidelines and atomised component libraries.
- User Testing: Conduct usability tests and gather user feedback to improve design solutions. Iterate on existing or new concepts to actively enhance user experience and/or conversion rates.
- Industry Trends: Keeping up to date with the latest trends, events, design tools and emerging technologies. Apply this knowledge to improve your own processes and help internal education between team members.
- Development Handover: In this role, your responsibilities will include presenting your work and aiding the development team or product owner in gaining a deeper comprehension of your design concepts.
Competencies and Experience:
- Experience: A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in product design, preferably in a fast-paced and agile environment. Experience designing for web and mobile is required.
- Portfolio: A strong portfolio showing your design process, problem-solving skills, ups and downs during collaboration, with a variety of different deliverables including wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity visuals.
- Design Skills: Proficient in Figma, with a strong understanding of component management, variables, props, auto-layout and style management.
- Collaboration: Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, incorporating feedback and championing assignments/projects given to you. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to present design ideas and rationale.
- Attention to detail: Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality designs within tight deadlines, or vocalising issues early in the process to highlight potential roadmap hic-cups.
The role will involve some travelling for on site workshops within Europe.
Possibility of contract role or full time depending on applicant.