About Ramp Network
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
As a Senior Product Designer at Ramp, you'll be overseeing the design and implementation of various feature upgrades for our growing suite of products. You’ll work closely with your Product Manager and Engineers to always keep scope and priorities clear and to ensure correct implementation of your designs.
🧩 What you will be working on
- identifying opportunities and conceptualizing solutions together with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders,
- designing UX flows, creating wireframes, polished UIs, and prototypes, enabling our teams to swiftly iterate and test ideas,
- leveraging available data to iteratively improve the user experience,
- designing and overseeing A/B tests to validate your hypotheses,
- building out and maintaining Ramp's design system,
- handing off work to developers, assisting them during development,
- occasionally contributing to expanding Ramp’s brand asset library, assisting with visual storytelling.
⚙️ Our toolkit:
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
- HubSpot, Pitch, Semrush, Amplitude, Tableau, Figma
🤟🏻 What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital product design,
- a robust portfolio with work samples demonstrating UX & UI skills (ideally clearly explaining your role, process, and impact within showcased projects); fintech experience would be a big plus,
- experience in the entire product design workflow: from analyzing customer/business needs and solution ideation to flawless execution and optimization,
- excellent understanding of design principles, modern mobile, and web usability,
- high Figma proficiency,
- knowledge of most recent industry trends and the ability to best leverage them to continuously improve our suite of products,
- strong written and verbal communication skills (English, B2-level minimum) to effectively collaborate with management, developers, support, and end-users.
🌟 Extra points for:
- C1/C2/Native-level English and experience in writing UX copy to guide users through the most important interactions,
- relevant experience and/or genuine enthusiasm about learning and designing for FinTech, blockchain, crypto, web3.
🪄 What’s in it for you?
- 💸 Competitive salary
Equity package: share in our success
Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
21 000 - 24 000 PLN net on B2B contract
- 🩺 Health & wellbeing
26+ days paid time-off
Health & Sports benefits for you and your loved ones
Dedicated time off for yearly health check-ups
- 🧠 Development & Growth
Self-development and conference budget
Internal workshops and activities supporting growth and mental health
- 🏢 Great working environment and socials
Modern and comfy offices in Warsaw and Wroclaw, which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
Remote working with visits in our offices
The best laptops and kit to work on Internal
Tech meetups on-site & online
Team socials funded by us
🤝 Our interview process
- Discovery interview
- Design interview
- Product interview
💚 Our Culture
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!