About Input Output
Founded in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, IOHK is one of the world's pre-eminent blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies. We are a fully decentralized remote working organisation committed to the highest principles of academic rigour and evidence-based software development. The company builds high-assurance blockchain infrastructure solutions for public, private sector and government clients. It is also the driving force behind the decentralized and smart contract platform, Cardano.
IOG Is looking for a Product Marketing Lead to join their Atala team. As Product Marketing Lead, you will gain hi-tech international B2B and B2C market experience to own go-to-market value proposition development. Part of the value proposition will include positioning, messaging, marketing content, and sales enablement for our suite of products. In this role, you will craft compelling and visionary narratives across highly sophisticated, technically complex products and take them to market in creative ways. You will manage multiple projects at a time and work with a variety of teams to serve business needs. Getting the message out will require strong collaboration with the communications team and field marketing to drive tailored content across multiple channels. You will also collaborate with and where necessary manage third party agencies, providing creative and strategic feedback on project-specific campaigns. Success in this role will require the ability to work seamlessly with stakeholders across for instance remote-based Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, Research, Technical Services, Communications, and Creative teams.
- Collaborate with Executives and key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique values and vision of IOHK’s founders
- Go-to-market: work closely with Technical Product Managers, Marketing and Business Analysts to help define the story and execute global product release launches
- Manage and/or collaborate with third-party agencies, providing them with creative and strategic feedback
- Build a portfolio of assets including concept documentation, user stories, buyer personas, content strategies, etc.
- Provide feedback and insights to the relevant stakeholders about parts of the business they may not have oversight of, in order to help create clear and distinctive propositions.
- Work closely with the Product Manager on product goals, OKRs, feature prioritization and budgets, as well as working with Marketing & Communications to deliver a solid launch plan
- Deliver and maintain product feature positioning and benefit messaging that is robust enough to be globally consistent after localisation
- Drive go-to-market tactical programmes working closely with Product Management, Marketing, Communications, Engineering teams and in-region marketing teams
- Plan and execute global launches for new products and new releases in conjunction with the wider team
- Understand the competitive landscape, including regulatory, legal and use insights to influence decision making across teams
- Work in tandem with Business / Market Intelligence analysts to identify and define research needs with Product Management. Support strategic roadmap initiatives based on global market feedback and competitive insights.
- Identify and create business development tools and collateral that support our subject matter experts, from presentations and case studies to competitor talking points, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- Product Marketing experience and a deep understanding of International markets is a must.
- 3 to 5 + years experience marketing hi-tech / emerging / disruptive technology solutions in B2B and B2C environments. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Experience in a rapidly growing organization.
- Experience in taking technology from the early adopter stage to the mainstream.
- Process-oriented - experience in identifying and establishing collaborative work processes.
- Excellent communications skills – written & verbal with experience in engaging with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an East Coast US timezone. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan US Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance UK Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service