Storj is pioneering cloud storage and Web3 company with the world's first and only decentralized cloud object storage network capable of delivering on enterprise SLAs. We make object storage more secure, private, and resilient than leading cloud storage providers. Our mission is to enable the decentralized future, and our vision is to be the storage layer for the decentralized internet.
Storj is looking for an experienced quota carrying sales executive with a strong and proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas. The ideal candidate has experience navigating enterprise and complex buying coalitions. This candidate is very familiar working with and leveraging an extended team and “selling coalition” as Storj makes its surge into the enterprise. The ideal candidate has experience selling on prem storage infrastructure as well as cloud storage-as-a-service. We are looking for the consummate professional and team player with integrity, who is hardworking and honest; critical as the sales team contributes to the overall Storj culture of winning and succeeding.
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Work with marketing on ABM for targeted enterprise prospective customers
- Manage complex and highly competitive large deals (6 or 7 figure)
- Contribute to Storj’s culture of excellence, positivity, and respect for all team members
- 10+ years of relevant experience and a track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual quotas
- Have a rolodex and/or a network of contacts that can be added to our target list of prospective customers
- Have a working knowledge of both on prem as well as cloud storage services, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud offerings
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
At Storj, People Really Matter
Our mission cannot be achieved without our talented people, so we provide meaningful professional engagement and a generous, comprehensive benefits package. Storj promotes empowerment and progress through company-wide and individualized training opportunities, proactive diversity efforts, and peer mentorship. Our comprehensive employee benefits include generous healthcare and insurance coverage, FSA and transportation reimbursement plans, a 401(k) plan, competitive equity, unlimited PTO, and six weeks of paid parental leave.
Storj is headquartered in Atlanta and has team members around the globe. As a remote-first company, we’ve built a culture based on transparency, inclusion, and open communication. Storj hosts regularly scheduled week-long gatherings (optional in-person when travel is safe) for collaborative work and team building.