Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us define, build, and scale our marketplace that enables creators, service providers, and developers to easily build a business creating products and services for customers to be more successful building sites in Webflow!
About the role
- Location: In-office, Remote, or Either
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000 - $178,000 for most US locations and $144,000 - $198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As a Senior Product Manager , you’ll …
- Define, lead, and execute the product vision and strategy for a unified Webflow Marketplace experience across discovery, creator identity, submissions, and payments.
- Identify the highest impact product opportunities for service providers, creators, and developers building businesses on Webflow, and work with a cross-functional Engineering and Design team to break down deliverable milestones into scalable impact for the community.
- Work with Marketplace Operations, Product Marketing, Partnerships, Legal, Customer Support, Sales, and Enterprise teams to establish a go-to-market plan for Webflow’ Marketplace, including pricing, packaging, messaging, and launch operations.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have strong stakeholder management experience leading products that support multiple customer personas.
- Have led multi-disciplinary development teams in high-growth startup environments.
- Have experience building or scaling two-sided marketplaces.
- Deeply understand creators, service providers, or developer motivations.
- Engineering background and deep understanding of technical architecture and trade offs.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
Our Mission: Bring development superpowers to everyone.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Obsess over customer experience
- Move with heartfelt urgency
- Say the hard thing with care
- Make your mark
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits, a monthly stipend for lifestyle and wellness expenses, a mental health benefit, and financial and legal benefits
- We offer flexible parental leave and a family/fertility benefit with up to $10,000 reimbursement on eligible expenses
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.