Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
Make (formerly Integromat) is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything—from tasks and workflows to apps and systems—without the need for coding skills. We are headquartered in the flourishing tech hub of Prague, Czech Republic, and our teams are spread across the USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India and Chile, among other locations.
We are looking for experienced product managers to join our rapidly growing product and engineering organization. Embedded within a scrum team, the Product Manager will act as the teams’ product owner and is responsible for aligning the team to the product strategy, rigorous prioritization, and supporting execution with clear requirements.
Successful product managers have a strong understanding of customer needs, the overall market we operate within, and our product. Success requires deep collaboration with many different stakeholders across our business.
What you’ll do:
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize customer and market challenges that align with our product vision and collaborate to bring solutions to market
- Serve as subject matter expert and evangelist for your assigned area of the Make product
- Continuously engage with users, customers, partners, designers, and engineers to deliver the best possible product solutions with a deep understanding of their needs
- Document epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria as the product expert for a particular solution area
- Work with the team to triage and prioritize defects
- Represent our customers in daily scrums and other software development ceremonies
The product teams that we are currently hiring for include a focus on:
- Jobs to be done within auditability and security best practices
- Jobs to be done within customer provisioning, licensing, role-based access control, and identity management
What we are looking for:
- Individuals knowledgeable about best practices in product management, agile development processes, and SaaS business models
- People that are proactive, analytical, collaborative, and have strong communication skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience within a product management discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience in a customer-facing role of a technical nature
- College degree in computer science, information systems, business or a related field
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to communicate and understand technical concepts in conjunction with business value
- Advanced users of automation, integration, SaaS APIs, and/or no-code software solutions have additional preference
What we offer:
- The ability to work on incredibly exciting technology that is fun to use and that customers love
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with more than 40 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Remote working allowance
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!