We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first, but multi-device product, which sets the example in ease of use. Over the past few years of high-speed growth, our Apple Design Award-winning app has been regularly featured in Apple keynotes, our Windows app is a showcase example used by Microsoft, and Wacom is shipping Shapr3D with their premium tablets. We are well funded with healthy financial metrics, ready to take the next step in becoming a critical replacement tool for multiple segments.
📍Location: Budapest, Hungary.
Within the organization
You’ll report to our VP of Product and work across both Product and Marketing teams to help align our efforts and have maximum impact.
“Shapr3D is a company where you can truly feel proud of the product you are helping to build and the impact it creates. We have a passionate user base that is using Shapr3D to solve amazing problems. Our cross-functional teams are constantly looking for ways to solve more problems for more of our users, and members of the Product team play a highly collaborative role in this journey.“
- Sebastian Cachia, VP of Product
What will you do?
- Lead new product launches by working closely with the rest of our Product and translating that into a go-to-market plan
- Maintain an overview of our ongoing go-to-market channels and campaigns and help ensure effective and aligned output that drives strong outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and translate these into the inputs for our go-to-market strategy
- Be a strong advocate for our users, the product and the company, internally and externally
- Create clear briefs for go-to-market content that ensures clarity on goals and alignment with user context
- Maintain an understanding of the ecosystem of complementary tools and competitors and help educate the rest of the company about developments and trends
- Lead our bi-annual customer facing online events. Check out the last installment here
What will you need to be successful?
- A broad understanding of consumer-focused marketing channels and an ability to coordinate each channel as part of a holistic go-to-market strategy
- A track record of successful software product launches
- A mindset that strongly prioritizes impact over output
- Great operational and project management skills
- The ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- An eye for detail and quality, you should challenge the teams you work with to do better
- An interest in developing a deep understanding of the 3D design and manufacturing spaces
- Bonus: previous experience with products in the design or manufacturing space
- Bonus: previous experience marketing SaaS software
What do we offer?
The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the best professionals in their fields (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: company stock option scheme, Medicover healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support, dog daycare allowance... and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here.
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it here.